Exhaust fan 6 blade 140
The body and housing of the 6-blade 140 exhaust fan is made of one-millimeter galvanized sheet from Shahr Kurd. Also, 3 mm and 4 mm galvanized wire is used in the construction of the fan net. The fan damper used is Shahr Kurd galvanized 0.8 sheet.
One of the most important equipment for any hall and indoor space, such as greenhouses and poultry houses, is its fan or ventilator. which is used to control humidity and temperature. This causes various diseases to be prevented for plants and poultry.
The 6 blade steel exhaust fan of Tat Industrial Group is produced in two dimensions: 100*100*46 cm and 140*140*46 cm.
In addition to the mentioned items, the 6-blade 140 exhaust fan has the following features:
- The belt tensioner is made of aluminum die cast
- Aluminum die-cast two-round motor head, diameter 11.5 cm
- Large die-cast aluminum pool with a diameter of 32 cm
- Fan impeller made of 1/25 mm steel sheet code 430 shiny
- Propeller flange made of 5 mm galvanized sheet
- A ball made of diecast aluminum
- External wide bearing 622313
- Clutch or Centrifugal: Automatic opening of dampers (made of polyamide fiber material)
- Belt A91
- Chinese Guanglu electric motor or Iranian electrogen with 1/5 horse power
All products of Tat Industrial Group have 18 months golden warranty.
In order to receive advice, you can communicate with our colleagues through the contact us page.
You can also follow us on Instagram to get the latest news.
|The number of blades||
6 blades made of steel
|The power of the 3-phase engine||
467 revolutions per minute
|Diameter of propeller||
|Aeration at zero pascal||
44,000 cubic meters per hour
|Aeration at 20 pascals||
40,000 cubic meters/hour